Try Yoga To Calm Down
There are many breathing techniques in yoga that can help you relax and switch off the fight or flight mechanisim. Miranda from the UK shows some ways to breath out a panic attack.
Try Our Anxiety Test
Overwhelmed with anxiety, stress, fear of failure and how to conquer it? Take the Hotlifestyle anxiety test to see how much you are affected by anxiety.
If you answer YES to more than 5 of the following questions then, we would recommend the book Hotlifestyle – “Essential Basics” by Paul McQueen to help you get your life back on track.
1. Does your appearance make you self-conscious about what others might think about you?
2. Do you worry about your ability to pursue the job you desire?
3. Are you worrying excessively about money issues?
4. Does the dread of failing stop you from starting anything?
5. Do you worry about disappointing people whose opinion you value?
6. Do you tend to tell people beforehand that you don’t expect to succeed in order to lower their expectations?
7. When you fail at something, do you punish yourself with a thousand scenarios over and over what you should have done differently to succeed?
8. Do you often get last-minute headaches, stomach aches, or other physical symptoms that prevent you from starting or completing a task?
9. Are you often distracted by other tasks that prevent you from completing what you initially intended to do?
10. Do you tend to procrastinate and “run out of time” to complete a task?